Letter of Undertaking on Operation in Good Faith
In order to jointly build a faithful and transparent online shopping environment, maintain a fair and regulated online operation order, and promote the healthy and sustainable development of the e-commerce ecosystem, this Store (I) hereby undertakes to global netizens and Taobao Global that I will:
1. Not participate in, join or set up any credit hype organization (such credit includes but is not limited to sales volume, rating, and DSR);
2. Not commit any act of credit hype, and ensure that the content and trading credit of each transaction are true and credible, and there is no fraud or hype;
3. Not publish, disseminate, or promote any illegal information related to credit hype, and actively report on such illegal information;
4. Actively accept the supervision by the netizens and Taobao Global, and strictly comply with and actively safeguard the rules of Taobao Global's trading credit system;
5. Accept the measures taken by Taobao Global and bear the relevant liabilities arising therefrom if I violate any of the rules of Taobao Global's trading credit system. I solemnly undertake that I will always adhere to the aforementioned commitments, not engage in credit hype in any form, will strictly comply with the applicable laws and regulations and rules of Taobao Global, and conduct business activities in a good-faith, fair and well-behaved manner.
6. Comply with the applicable laws and regulations, industry management, public order, and public moral in the country of export and import, place of sales, Designated Area, and other relevant places.
Letter of Undertaking on Dangerous Goods Compliance
The Merchant has clearly acknowledged that Taobao Global has developed the corresponding rules on prohibited items for sale, which prohibiting its members from publishing the information about dangerous goods and make transactions for dangerous goods on Taobao Global. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to firearms and ammunition, explosives, highly toxic chemicals, explosive hazardous chemicals and other hazardous chemicals, radioactive materials, nuclear materials, controlled equipment, as well as other items deemed dangerous or potentially dangerous to personal and property safety by the country of export and import, place of sales, Designated Area, and other applicable laws and regulations.
This Store (I) solemnly undertakes that it will strictly comply with the applicable laws and regulations, and warrants that it will fulfill the following safety obligations:
1. Voluntarily comply with the current laws, regulations, and policies in relevant countries and regions (including the Designated Area) on safety management and management of dangerous goods, and actively cooperate with the regulatory authorities in safety supervision and law enforcement inspection activities.
2. Voluntarily comply with Taobao Global's rules on prohibition of dangerous goods, actively carry out self-examination and self-inspection of the information on goods, not to release, disseminate, or make any transaction for the dangerous goods, and cooperate with Taobao Global in the management of product information and transaction for dangerous goods.
3. Not to avoid the management of dangerous goods by relevant regulatory authorities and Taobao Global by fraud in the process of product information release and order fulfillment.
4. In case that any goods sold by this Store are not dangerous itself, but can be used in the manufacturing or use of dangerous goods or for illegal purposes, not to introduce the manufacturing and using methods or illegal uses of such dangerous goods. If it is suspected that the buyer may commit a crime, this Store shall immediately cease the transaction with such buyer and report the relevant clues to the relevant regulatory authorities or platform management departments.
The Merchant has acknowledged the aforementioned obligations and made commitments on security responsibilities. If I do not perform the aforementioned legal obligations and commitments on security responsibilities, resulting in illegal and criminal activities or other consequences, I shall bear the corresponding legal liabilities according to law.
Letter of Authorization (I)
To: Alipay.com Co., Ltd., Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd., and their respective affiliates that are involved in providing the relevant services
Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited ("Taobao Global")
致：支付寶（中國）網絡技術有限公司（“支付寶中國”）、 Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited（“Alipay Singapore”）、Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd及其涉及提供相關支付寶服務的關聯公司
Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited（“淘寶全球”）
This Merchant agrees to receive the relevant services provided by Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited ("Taobao Global") in accordance with the Taobao Global Merchant Service Agreement entered into by Taobao Global with this Merchant. This Merchant also agrees to receive relevant payment services provided by Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd. and their respective affiliates that are involved in providing the relevant services (hereinafter referred to as "Alipay International" collectively) in accordance with relevant agreements entered into by Alipay International and this Merchant. In accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, and for the purpose of "Know Your Customers", Taobao Global and Alipay International will collect and review the following information of this Merchant, including but not limited to business registration information, valid certificate/license information, the information about the legal representative and controllers/directors (including valid identity card), basic information of shareholders (either legal person or natural person) holding more than 25% of equity in this Merchant (including valid identity card). The aforementioned company information and personal information are collectively referred to as "Required Information".
本商戶同意接受Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited（ “淘寶全球”）依據與本商戶簽署的《淘寶全球商戶服務協議》提供相應服務。本商戶亦同意接受Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited及Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd及其涉及提供相關支付寶服務的關聯公司（合稱“支付寶國際”）依據與本商戶簽署的相關協議提供相應支付服務。淘寶全球及支付寶國際依據相關法律法規要求，對本商戶以“瞭解你的客戶”為目的，收集並審查包括但不限於以下資料：企業註冊資料、有效證件/證照資料、法人代表人及控制人/董事身份資料（含有效證件資料）、持股大於25%的股東（法人或自然人）基本資料（含有效證件資料）等，以上所需公司資料及所需個人資料並稱“所需資料”。
If this Merchant agrees to use services provided by the Partners, then this Merchant agrees to authorize Taobao Global to share the Required Information with the Partners.
Letter of Authorization (II)
To: Alipay.com Co., Ltd., Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd., and their respective affiliates that are involved in providing the relevant services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Alipay")
致：支付寶（中國）網絡技術有限公司、Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited、Alipay Merchant Services Pte. Ltd 及其涉及提供相關支付寶服務的關聯公司（以下合稱“貴司”）
This Merchant hereby informs Alipay that this Merchant authorizes Alipay to directly suspend or make payment out of the balance in the Alipay Merchant Account opened by this Merchant with Alipay as per the instruction from Taobao Global and/or the Partners (if applicable) in accordance with the Taobao Global Merchant Service Agreement entered into by and between this Merchant and Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited ("Taobao Global") and appendices and attachments thereto, as well as the Partner Agreement (if applicable) entered into by and between this Merchant and the Partners during the term of the relevant agreements.
本商戶特以此函通知貴司，本商戶授權貴司按本商戶與Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited（“淘寶全球”）共同締結的《淘寶全球商戶服務協議》及其附件的規定，以及本商戶與合作方締結的合作方協議（如適用），在相關協議有效期內依淘寶全球及/或合作方（如適用）的指示直接對本商戶在貴司處的支付寶商戶帳戶餘額進行款項止付和支付。
Attachment: Special Terms for Designated Area
If the Designated Area which a Merchant incorporated in Hong Kong sells its goods and/or services to is Hong Kong, then the Merchant further agrees with the following special provisions:
1. Payment Method of Deposit
1.1 The Merchant agrees that the transaction amount payable to the Merchant under the relevant purchase order with the consumer on the Taobao Global Platform shall be first used as the Deposit. The Merchant authorizes Alipay to immediately freeze the available balance in its Alipay Merchant Account (or such other account in which the transaction amounts payable to the Merchant may be held) as instructed by Taobao Global when each transaction amount is paid to the Merchant's Alipay Merchant Account (or such other account designated by Alipay to receive such transaction amounts payable to the Merchant) until the frozen amount reaches the Threshold.
1.2 If Taobao Global adjusts the Threshold or make deductions from the Deposit pursuant to this Agreement, then the transaction amount under the purchase order with the consumer after such adjustment or deduction shall be first used as the Deposit, and the Merchant authorizes Alipay to immediately freeze the available balance in its Alipay Merchant Account (or such other account in which the transaction amounts payable to the Merchant may be held) as instructed by Taobao Global when each subsequent transaction amount is paid to the Merchant's Alipay Merchant Account (or such other account designated by Alipay to receive such transaction amounts payable to the Merchant) until the frozen amount reaches the Threshold again.
1.3 The Merchant can withdraw or transfer funds in excess of the Threshold from its Alipay Merchant Account after and only after the frozen Deposit has reach the Threshold.
2. Annual Fee
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement (in particular Clauses 2.2(a) and 2.2(b)), under no circumstances will the Annual Fee be refundable to the Merchant where this Agreement is terminated prior to the Expiration Date for whatever reason. For the purpose of clarification, when the Merchant agrees to an annual transaction amount of its store, no matter if the Merchant has completed the annual transaction amount, the Annual Fee will not be refundable upon termination of this Agreement prior to the Expiration Date.
3. Regulatory Compliance
Notwithstanding the Clause 4 (Representations, warranties, and undertakings by the Merchant) and other terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Merchant expressly covenants and warrant that it will comply with all legal requirement in Hong Kong, including but not limited to Sale of Goods Ordinance (Cap. 26), Trade Descriptions Ordinance (Cap.362), Consumer Goods and Safety Ordinance (Cap.456), Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) and Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance (Cap. 593).